This report studies the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market status and forecast, categorizes the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Transportation-as-a-Service (TaaS), also known as Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), describes a shift away from personally owned modes of transportation and towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. The private automobile has been an intrinsic part of our lives for around a hundred years. But over the last decade, car sharing has gained a very small but growing part of the mobility market. The more recent rise of companies like Uber and Lyft is witness to a more dramatic shift in mobility and car ownership.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-mobility-as-a-service-maas-market-professional-survey-report-2018/request-sample
Transportation as a service (TaaS) developed rapidly sence 2010, and most of top players were established between 2009 and 2013;
Now North America is the largest market, due to the mature and perfect transportation system; Currently, Uber is dominating North America, over 80% market share in the end 2016; and other players like Lyft is developing rapidly these days, when Uber is in trouble. In July 2017, Lyft may occupy for 20% share in Untied States.
Europe also developed rapidly, several players are dominating the Europe market, like Yandex is domimating Russia, Uber and Gett are dominating UK market, BlaBlaCar is dominating France market, Mytaxi is dominating Germany market; In future, the European local players will keep the leading position.
China now is dominated Didi Chuxing, there are also few small players, gradually expanded their market size through diversified competition, supporting better services.
The global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market is valued at 24100 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 230400 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 32.6% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Ola Cabs
• BlaBla Car
• Grab Taxi
• Kako Taxi
• Addison Lee
• Easy Taxi
• Yandex Taxi
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Type I
• Type II
By Application, the market can be split into
• Below 25 Years Old
• 25-40 Years Old
• Above 40 Years Old
Download Full Research Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-mobility-as-a-service-maas-market-professional-survey-report-2018
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Mobility as a Service (MaaS) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Manufacturers
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.